[nsp] Cisco commands automatically sent

Boian Iliev Jordanov bjordanov@orbitel.bg
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 23:51:20 +0300

Hello all
You probably want to use pancho
About:
Pancho is a utility that allows Cisco Router and Switch Administrators to=
 make=20
changes to a single node, or group of nodes, without requiring the admin =
to=20
log into the individual device. It also provides configuration archiving=20
functionality by allowing you to copy the device configurations to a remo=
te=20
server manually or though an automated process.=20

check this at http://pancho.lunarmedia.net/

=CD=E0 Friday 09 August 2002 17:58, odusseus =ED=E0=EF=E8=F1=E0=F5=F2=E5: