[nsp] BGP regex - directly connected routes ?

matthew zeier mrz@intelenet.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:07:55 -0700

> > I'm having troubles coming up with a regexp to show me just directly
> > connected peers.  The best I've come up with is :
> >
> >     sh ip bgp regexp ^(5555)+
> >
> > which covers directly connected peers that prepend their path to me.
> > However, is there a regexp that'll show me all, without having to have
one
> > for each peer?
>
> sh ip bgp ^(5555)+_[0-9]*$

I was looking for a regex that would replace the need to mention every
directly attached AS, not directly attached and their downstreams.

For instance, I have peers AS5555 and AS4444 and AS3333.  Instead of three
seperate regexp's, can I do it all in one?