[nsp] 7206VXR-err

Ryan O'Connell ryan@complicity.co.uk
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:44:48 +0100

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 10:02:05AM +0300, Adrian Boiarciuc wrote:
> Hii all,
[snip]
> %POT1E1-3-NOTPOT1E1: Device is not FREEDM - Device reported 0x106010B5
> %POT1E1-1-INITFAIL: Slot 2: pot1e1_pci_init
> %PA-3-DEACTIVATED: port adapter in bay [2] powered off.
> %Bandwidth command not supported with bypass framing.
>
> I would like to know what means this err. Any idea?

Possibly hardware failure, see:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121sup/121sems/emdoir.htm#xtocid13

Try replacing the card in Slot 2.

The other option is that the card you have isn't supported by the IOS you're
running but you would usually get an error indicating this clearly if that
was the case.

--
         Ryan O'Connell - CCIE #8174
<ryan@complicity.co.uk> - http://www.complicity.co.uk

I'm not losing my mind, no I'm not changing my lines,
I'm just learning new things with the passage of time