[nsp] IOS upgrade

prashant desai prashant.desai@iqara.net
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:10:10 GMT

Hi

   if i have two IOS images in my flash , how can i know k
which IOS my router is using , other doubts is if i have
ios 1 whose file name is one.bin and if i download other
ios image file say two.bin from the tftp server then how
can i instruct the router to boot from one.bin or from
two.bin.  other thing is say if i take the back up of
one.bin and then download two.bin on to the flash from the
tftp server then after downloading what steps has to be
taken so that i can sucessfully upgrade the IOS , and how
can i confirm that the upgrade is sucessful

i know these are very simple & easy things but i am new to
networking, & want to learn so kindly help

Thanx & Regards
Prashant Desai

Go To http://www.iqara.net