[nsp] V.35 or G.703?+Undocumented commands

Birsen Ozturk birsen.ozturk at turk.net
Wed Dec 11 10:15:54 EST 2002

Hello
Is there a way to understand whether the serial interfaces of 75xx
series are of G.703 or V.35 type? (via show or some other commands)
Thanks in advance

Another thing I want to say, why Cisco keeps so many undocumented
commands? What is the thing behind that? These are just the two of the
commands I found out that are undocumented in past two days:
bgp bestpath as-path ignore (under the router config ignores the as-path
length while choosing the best path)
ospf auto-cost reference-bandwith (again under the router-config changes
the default ospf path cost which is 100Mb)

Birsen