[nsp] IOS integrity

Cheung, Rick Rick.Cheung at NextelPartners.com
Tue Dec 17 14:10:44 EST 2002

	Thanks. I've tried it on a 2600, 3810, and an MSFC. Should I expect
to see this as the output?

3810A#verify flash:mc3810-i-mz_122-2_T1.bin
Verified flash:mc3810-i-mz_122-2_T1.bin
3810A#

2600A#verify flash:
Verify filename []? c2600-i-mz.122-1.bin
Verified flash:
2600A#exit

MSFCA#verify bootflash:c6msfc-jsv-mz.121-8a.E5.bin
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Verified bootflash:c6msfc-jsv-mz.121-8a.E5.bin
MSFCA#

Rick Cheung
NPI IT Wan Team, CCNP