[nsp] Span on multiple switches

dtodd at partners.org dtodd at partners.org
Thu Dec 19 10:40:00 EST 2002

See rspan:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_configu
ration_guide_chapter09186a008007f323.html

There is always the possilbility of overloading a trunk when doing a
span or if you configure the span wrong.
However, if you do this carefully there is rarely a problem.

==DMT>

- ----SIG-------
Douglas M. Todd, Jr.
Network Engineering
Partners Health Care
Building 149
149 13 Street
Charlestown, MA 02129-200
Tel: 617.726.1403
Email: dtodd@partners.org
PGP Finger Print: 9429 CAE3 B2D1 C2E1 DFBC  E7A6 E90A 9BE5 C7B6 47BC
Key available via email.
Verisign S/N: 3ff65cdf58b9dceda004baeed49e16cf
https://digitalid.verisign.com/services/client/index.html