[nsp] Cat6509 MSFC1 interface stats.

James Kilton kilton9 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 08:28:13 EST 2002

#sh mls status
MLS global configuration status:

global mls ip:                     enabled
global mls ipx:                    enabled
global mls ip multicast:           disabled
current ip flowmask for unicast:   destination only
current ipx flowmask for unicast:  destination only

Thanks for the information.  For whatever reason,
'show mls status' is apparently a hidden command for
the IOS version I'm using (12.1(8b)E10).  CatOS
version is 7.1(2).

So, perhaps MLS is indeed the reason behind the
counter issues, though I would have assumed that the
information about MLS and traffic statistics on
Cisco's site was referring to layer-3 interface
counters.