[nsp] Is default failover in dual-homed DSL possible?

Mike Smith mikes at son-net.com
Fri Dec 20 10:14:57 EST 2002

www.mexland.com has a very nice solution that would fit your scenario. They
have a dual port wan firewall that will load balance across the two WAN
ports, in addition you can connect a external dial-up modem to the serial
port on this device in the event both DSL connections fail it will
seamlessly pick up the phone line and connect to a ISP. Once DSL service has
been restored it will detect that as well and drop the dial-up connection.