[nsp] ios

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Thu Dec 26 11:52:19 EST 2002

we retain the last reload cause in memory which is displayed when the
router reboots.  if the router had crashed, it would say "system returned
to ROM by <error type>".  since you had probably power-cycled the
router or just upgraded the image to a newer version that updates the
string below, it says:  "system returned to ROM by power-on".  i assume
the router did not restart due to a software forced crash and display
the below error message?  if so, that would be a bug.

cheers
.siva