[nsp] 12.0(23)S1 vip2-50 PA-MC-2T3+ sh int

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Dec 31 13:18:05 EST 2002

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 07:08:00PM +0100, Gert Doering wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 09:13:30AM -0800, Steven W. Raymond wrote:
> > Can I take a moment to publically complain about the Cisco bug toolkit?
> > Why cannot the front-page CCO search function find any of the bug ids?
> > Howcome they insist on making one dig around for that silly launcher
> > link, which of course leaves one with no copy & pastable URL to share
> > with others?
>
> I second this complaint.  Especially the "find bug toolkit in alphabetical
> index, bookmark that, now click <here> to open yet another completely
> useless window" is *so* silly...

	You must be under the dilusion that anyone over in the CCO
group actually cares about the usability of their system.

	I've given up as CCO has become practically useless to me
because of this.  And yes, for you cisco people lurking i've
complained, filled out the feedback forms and done everything else
i can imagine.

	- Jared