[nsp] cco brokeness/downloading IOS

José A. Domínguez jad@network-services.uoregon.edu
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 16:31:16 -0800

On 11/05/2002 19:05 EST, Jared Mauch wrote:
 =

> =

> 	Has anyone else noticed that CCO is effectively broken for
> unix based ftp clients?  mget/dir/ls don't work correctly since
> their apache "upgrade".
> 	=

> 	i've also noticed you can no longer do a dir/ls within
> the crypto directories if you are qualified for those images,
> you have to have the entire directory structure memorized.
> =

Noticed that ... very mad ... opened a case with the CCO people and =

I'm dealing with their legal department. It basically break the way I =

have been operation and getting images. It also hinders my access to =

12.0S beta with 3DES ... I gotta email the engineers to check on =

whether they can help.

If you want to open a case you can reference mine D269423. Hopefully =

if we get enough people complaining they'll fix it.

I initially though it was a misconfiguration after the upgrade. They =

will let you traverse the tree but not browse the content. You =

already had fill out the access form so you're obviously authorized =

to be there.

Ok, enough rant .... let me know if you get to talk to anyone at =

Cisco.

Later,

Jos=E9.