[nsp] cco brokeness/downloading IOS

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish@herff-jones.com
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:05:01 -0500

I'll preface this by saying it's been a good while since I downloaded =
an ios
image (long before the new cisco site) so this may be totally off base, =
but
if they're giving you a URL for the download, can you grab it with wget =
or
some other command-line http tool?

I realize there may be other reasons that would be a pain - lack of =
dns, one
more firewall port, etc - it was just a thought.

--
trever