[nsp] Redundant Default gateway

Richard Walsh rmw1@net1plus.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:48:10 -0500

That's what I thought. The clients point to the router as their gateway,
and the router points to a firewall on the same ethernet segment. If the
firewall goes down, protocol is still up. Is there a way for the router
to determine that it's default gateway is no longer valid, and then
switch over to a secondary route? Thanks Jared!!

Rich