[nsp] ip cef distributed

Scott Granados scott@wworks.net
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi, its running rsp 12.1.1 software as for the configs on interfaces I
only entered an ip cef distributed its not a customer attached router yhet
or really in production so I'm using it to learn more on some more exotic
things I want to try before doing it where it counts:).  I'm taking one
full view and a few peer views about 2000 perfixes from peers.  Memory on
the vips, not positive but I certainly can look and post an update later.

Thanks