[nsp] Stable 6500 hybrid code?

Robert A. Hayden rhayden@geek.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:10:46 -0600 (CST)

I've been doing some testing with 7.4.2 and 12.1.12c-E4 over the past
couple weeks and so far it seems ok.

FYI:  I did get a caveat in the mail suggesting problems with 12.1.13-E1
and it's status being changed to "deferred", and suggesting going to
12.1.13-E2 (this is for hybrid MSFC2 - Native mode is still E1)