[nsp] At last, T3/E3 module for 26xx/36xx

Temkin, David temkin@sig.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:04:08 -0500

Funny thing is, we've had the NM-1A-T3 for years now for all of those
platforms (even the 3640....) which could be pushed to full T3 speeds, but
they waited until now to produce a non-ATM module.

The good thing about that ATM module though was that for point-to-point
private lines it didn't matter, you just treated it like a serial module
with ATM PVC's :-)  I don't think that was an intended side-effect for Cisco
- they would've rather sold you a 7200/7400.

IMPORTANT:The information contained in this email and/or its attachments is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its
attachments.  Any review, use, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination of
this message or any attachment by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited.  Neither this message nor any attachment is intended as or
should be construed as an offer, solicitation or recommendation to buy or
sell any security or other financial instrument.  Neither the sender, his or
her employer nor any of their respective affiliates makes any warranties as
to the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained herein
or that this message or any of its attachments is free of viruses.