[nsp] 82/8 allocated to RIPE

Pekka Savola pekkas@netcore.fi
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:14:41 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002, Rob Thomas wrote:
> There are quite a few disclaimers on the bogon list master page, and I
> spam my announcements to several lists.  Some would say I send my spam
> to too many lists.  ;)  I am more than happy to create a list for this
> specific purpose, though I suspect that folks are already on too many
> lists already.

I only received the announcement on this list even though I'm on about 50+
others.

The point of a dedicated list is that it doesn't have any additional
traffic (e.g. an announce-only, no discussion allowed); you can e.g.
subscibe the whole NOC team mailing list alias to it (while other lists
like nsp are too 'noisy' for that).