[nsp] Stable 6500 hybrid code?

Nicola Foggi nfoggi@depaul.edu
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 11:50:20 -0600

>From what I've seen/heard it's only on the hybrid code.

The release notes for the hybrid showing it deffered can be found here:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/relnotes/ol_2309.htm#xtocid11

It doesn't say why it was deffered, just that it was...

I'll let you know how our 12.1(13)E2 deployment goes!  I'm not holding
my breath though!

Nicola

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 03:46:39PM -0600, Nicola Foggi wrote:
> Stable code for the 6500?
>
> We haven't seen any yet :)

	I've found it in the native space after much hard work.

> They supposedly have put all the fixes in 12.1(13)E1 but as we saw, it
> quickly was deffered only a couple days after release (I actually did
> get to download it before they deffered it!) so now we're waiting to
> hear if 12.1(13)E2 is stable for the MSFC2...

	Do you know if this is hybrid only?  I tried asking
around some w/ cisco contacts and they said it's not deferred.

> If anyone hears they actually release stable code one of these days I
> hope they post it to the list... so far there track record with us has
> been horrible at best... every code release they release to fix one of
> our bugs they manage to create at least 2 others...

	We went through that.

	12.1(13)E1 c6sup12-pk2s-mz image works well for us (ssh 3des,
NO FLEXWAN)

	- Jared