[Re: [nsp] 802.1Q question]

Jared Mauch jared@puck.nether.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:26:09 -0500

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 07:19:42PM +0100, Gert Doering wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 07:03:56PM +0200, Hank Nussbacher wrote:
> > Watta you think I have been doing for the past 2 months :-(
>
> Same here.  "bug tool" is bookmarked, and quickly found, but if I have to
> go through the normal menus, it takes me ages.  "error message interpreter"
> is even worse...

	i put a link to bug tool directly at

	http://puck.nether.net/cisco-nsp/

	When complaining to one of the people in charge of bug tool
a few months ago about problems with it he admitted he only goes to it
via a bookmark also and not via their convoluded website.

	I've given up with CCO for the most part.  I just need them to
keep the ftp server in operation sufficently we can download software
but as of late they can't seem to keep something that is fairly standard and
has bee for 10+ years (speaking of my experiences) working properly.

<rant>
	They've not been able to do this and don't realize that it's a real
problem for their customers.  There are times i've wished we were the
internet provider for cisco so they can experience some of the pains
companywide when they make mistakes as those are the effects to their
customers.
</rant>

	- Jared