[nsp] PXF crashes w/CEF enabled

Andre Henry andre@go-net.com
04 Oct 2002 09:54:09 -0400

This is a known IOS bug. I have been running 12.2.12 and it works fine
with CEF except on one router. That router has 1 more BGP session than
the others, and if BGP flaps a few times I get memory fragmentation and
CEF gets disabled. Other than that no issues. Before that I was running
12.2.10a and b and also no issues other than the fragmentation issue.

Cisco says its a variation of CSCdu47678 and that 12.2(10.2) should fix
it

Andre