[nsp] Modem / Dial-back

Tim Stiles tstiles@yahoo-inc.com
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 16:18:44 -0700

Hey I didn't mean to get everyone riled up.  Please note that my original
post should have said AUX Port.  In short I want to be able to telnet to
rtr1 that has a modem attached to the AUX port, then reverse telnet to the
modem and use it to dial a modem attached to rtr2's AUX port in another
location,  that router would then hang up and call back rtr1 on a
pre-defined number.  I hope that clears things up, I get confused just
talking about it.  : )

Tim