[nsp] CAR and the 2600 series

Hank Nussbacher hank@att.net.il
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:10:34 +0300

At 03:48 PM 08-10-02 -0400, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

CAR should not be used to rate-limit but instead use the MQC police command
which basically does the same thing. CAR is not going to be around much
longer and is not being developed anymore:

Have a look at:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/105/cbpcar.html
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fqos_c/fqcprt8/qcfmcli2.htm
for more information.