[nsp] Any way to talk to the ROM monitor on GRP-B on a GSR?

Jared Mauch jared@puck.nether.net
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 17:09:59 -0400

	the standby GRP can be accessed via the console.  All you
need to do is get the standby booted with the same ios (by
having someone move the flash card if necessary)
and you can then get it up and access it via the sec-slot0: interface
provided.

	i've also found that a possible problem is that
cards that are formatted on a 7500 don't work in 12000, etc.. so
you may want to format slot0: if necessary.

	disk0: devices also may have this problem depending on the
"monlib" that is on the filesystem.  This is typically
not easily visible so sometimes a format just to be sure
isn't out of line.

	- jared