[nsp] Ignore CLIR on AS5300

Vladimir Litovka doka@kiev.sovam.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:20:11 +0300

We provide pre-paid dialup and have big problem with spammers - they buy
the most cheap card, launch SPAM and then never use this login. We are
maintaining content-based filtering (for well-known spam mails) and phone
blacklist, where stored phones of all "our" spammers. If we can't resolve
phone number, we can't close for this user access to Internet.

So, questions are - is Cisco looks into this CLIR flag, when retrieve
calling phone number? If so - does it take attention to this flag?

Thank you.