[nsp] Multilink ppp

SaJaRi sajari@singnet.com.sg
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:45:32 +0800 (SST)

Hi there!

Here's my config:

controller E1 0/0/0
 pri-group timeslots 1-31

interface Serial0/0/0:15
 no ip address
 no ip redirects
 no ip directed-broadcast
 encapsulation ppp
 ip route-cache distributed
 dialer pool-member 10
 isdn switch-type primary-net5
 no cdp enable
 ppp authentication chap

interface Dialer1
 ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.252
 ip directed-broadcast
 encapsulation ppp
 dialer remote-name test123
 dialer pool 10
 dialer-group 1
 no cdp enable
 ppp authentication chap

Can't seems to find "dialer max-link" command.
We are running 12.0(18)S5.
Thx in advance.

Cheers!

Sajari Bin Sarkan       *