[nsp] Block or rate limit file sharing programs?

Siva Valliappan svalliap@cisco.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:43:59 -0700 (PDT)

NBAR is supported on pretty much all the SW switched platforms
(7500, 7200, 3700, 3600, 2600, etc).  a number of the HW switched
platforms don't support NBAR currently.  if the platform in question
supports NBAR functionality, you should be able to load a PDLM into
it.

cheers
.siva