[nsp] Compress Bandwidth

prashant desai prashant.desai@iqara.net
Mon, 02 Sep 2002 05:26:12 GMT

pls check out framerelay Bc & Be and the access rate (AR),

  where (Bc+Be)/T  must be equal or less then AR all the
burstable traffic goes with dscard eligible bit set so the
packets gets dropped if its causing the congestion in the
network ,

   we will talk offline for this

Thanx & Regards
Prashant Desai
Technical, Networking
BG BroadBand India Pvt Ltd.
Iqara Center,Adajan hazira Road.
Surat 395009.
Phone # +91 261 2681000
Fax   # +91 261 2681001

"Nobody is indispensible, nobody is invincible, nothing is
impossible.....Be good to others - there may not be another
chance !!!!"