[nsp] No room for config in nvram

Jared Mauch jared@puck.nether.net
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:24:14 -0400

	Good luck putting the config in flash.  Cisco hasn't seemed
to figured out a good way to do this.  Your best bets are:

	1) service compress-config
	2) if it's a RSP2 or RSP4 get the RSP8, it has a somewhat reasonable
sized nvram.  (2M).

	I wish cisco would learn from their other platforms and decide on
a uniform nvram size (4-8M should be fine).  Probally would reduce their
manufacturing costs also.

	- Jared