[nsp] No room for config in nvram

Tim Stiles tstiles@yahoo-inc.com
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:14:29 -0700

Try this global command?    "service compress-config" .

Usage Guidelines
After you configure the service compress-config command, the router will
compress configuration files every time you save a configuration to the
startup configuration. For example, when you enter the copy
system:running-config nvram:startup-config command, the running
configuration will be compressed before storage in NVRAM.

Tim