[nsp] 12.0(21)S4

Gert Doering gert@greenie.muc.de
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:27:27 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 09:44:00PM -0700, Benjie Ko wrote:
> I just upgraded to above IOS of our 7200 npe300. Has
> anyone have problems with outgoing counters on all
> interfaces? Router PA-2T3+ and FE and mrtg suddenly
> "lost" or cant get any data for outgoing traffic for
> both interfaces? Any fixes on this? Should i avoid
> this IOS version?

We went back to 12.0(21)S1 because of this.  All output interface counters
in that box (FE, T3, POS-OC3) completely stopped working.

I have no bug id, but I'm still amazed that this image went through
quality control (especially given the fact that the interface counters
have always been broken - and if they change something at the way they
work, they'd better test them afterwards...)

gert

--
Gert Doering
Mobile communications ... right now writing from *Ripe43 / Rhodos / Greece*