[nsp] service provider licence

Christopher McCrory chrismcc@pricegrabber.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:43:18 -0700

Hello...

	I switched from the base ip only software images on my 7206vxr routers to
the service provider images.  Note, I have had no problems with
12.0(22)S.  I am working with my cisco sales rep on renewing our support
contracts and making sure we have the correct software licenses.    She
didn't know about or see anything about the Service provider licence.

	Can someone hit me with a product number or more information?

Thanks

--
Christopher McCrory

chrismcc@pricegrabber.com