[nsp] NPE-G1 for 7200

Jared Mauch jared@puck.nether.net
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:56:20 -0400

	long prefix-lists.  The RSP8 came out
much earlier yet this similar device has only 512k NVRAM instead
of 2M (or more).

	Now arguably the 7200 can't be stacked full of
PA-MC-2T3+'s in the same way as a 7513 can for lots of interfaces
but access-lists, prefix-lists (for customer and peer filtering) do
consume a fair amount of space (even with service compress-config).

	- Jared