[nsp] error message %IPC-SP-5-WATERMARK:

sthaug@nethelp.no sthaug@nethelp.no
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:29:03 +0200

> 6509/msfc2/integrated?
>
> If so, a) email a 'sho ipc queu' and 'sho ipc status'
> and b) upgrade to 12.1(11b)E4.

Are you sure 12.1(11b)E4 is enough? We had this problem, and we are now
at 12.1(12c)E2. According to

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/12_1e/ol_2310.htm

"IPC-SP-5-WATERMARK messages indicating that many messages are pending
might be displayed continuously.  There are no messages pending; this
is a cosmetic defect with the messages pending counter. This problem
is resolved in Release 12.1(12c)E1. (CSCdw74873)"