[nsp] WCCP error :ERROR: WCCP2: [Wccp2CommProcessor::ReceiveAPacket] in recvfrom, errno(11)

Lincoln Dale ltd@cisco.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:15:44 +1000

--=====================_154677484==_.ALT

At 03:29 PM 19/09/2002 -0400, Lee A. Sears wrote:
>I came upon your thread about the wccp2 error
>message:  [Wccp2CommProcessor::ReceiveAPacket] in recvfrom, errno(11).  I
>noticed there wasn t any replies and that this thread is about a year
>old.  I am having the same error message and I was hoping you could shed
>some light on it for me.  Any suggestions would be more than appreciated.

you will need to contact Inktomi about that --
it is an error message from their product, and not from a cisco router.

it would seem to be a bug in their WCCP implementation.
given Inktomi have exited the caching/CDN business, i don't know if you're
going to be successful in getting support from them.

cheers,

lincoln.
--=====================_154677484==_.ALT

At 03:29 PM 19/09/2002 -0400, Lee A. Sears wrote:<br>
upon your thread about the wccp2 error message:&nbsp;
[Wccp2CommProcessor::ReceiveAPacket] in recvfrom, errno(11).&nbsp; I
noticed there wasn t any replies and that this thread is about a year
old.&nbsp; I am having the same error message and I was hoping you could
shed some light on it for me.&nbsp; Any suggestions would be more than
you will need to contact Inktomi about that --<br>
it is an error message from their product, and not from a cisco
router.<br><br>
it would seem to be a bug in their WCCP implementation.<br>
given Inktomi have exited the caching/CDN business, i don't know if
you're going to be successful in getting support from them.<br><br>
cheers,<br><br>
lincoln.</html>