[nsp] RE: Cisco 802 ISDN config <-- disconnect code E281

Dave [Hawk-Systems] dave@hawk-systems.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:10:25 -0400

>> number

>> the call
>> >
>> >Debug from the 5300 might be interesting, but I think it's a network
>> problem.
>>
>>Network as in a bell issue routing the call to the AS5300's PRIs?
>
>Correct.  My guess is that the 5300 does not even see the call coming in.
>You may want to triple check the number that you are dialing.

Checked the AS5300,  it is not trapping any errors or failed calls...  and is
trucking along with regular analog calls just fine.  When looking at the error
code generated (again)

00:16:51546402884:          Cause i = 0xE281 - Unallocated/unassigned number

against the cisco documentation at
	http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/129/isdn_disc_code.html

the code given doesn't match their list for originating point...  they list
80-8A, but the code is E2...  any idea where this originating point is?

May help narrow down the search(read "finger pointing").

Thanks,

Dave