[nsp] Favorite access lists

Scott Weeks surfer@mauigateway.com
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:41:26 HST

I've been outta the big networks loop for about 6 months now so the mem is fragmenting, but I believe you need or can do cool things from an HPOV machine with RW.  So allow the HPOV machine RW and shut down RW access from all others and then guard the folks with access to that machine with an iron fist or a machine gun...  ;-)

scott