[nsp] Recommended IOS image for 7513

HyunSeog Ryu r.hyunseog at ieee.org
Thu Apr 3 11:52:55 EST 2003

I guess you are looking for magic solution. ^.^
It depends on "your configuration and hardware configuration". Maybe along with
some kind of luck?
So if it works great for some environment, it may not work with others.
You might want to check your Cisco SE, or TAC Engineer to get recommended IOS
version.

Hyun

Olav Langeland wrote:

> Did the discussion about a recommended image for the Cisco 7513 end with
> anything that was relative troublefree and stable?
>
> with regards, olav langeland.

* This does not represent Norlight Telecommunications, and
does only represent my humble opinion.

Hyunseog Ryu                   mailto:r.hyunseog at ieee.org
Senior Network Engineer/Applications Engineering
Norlight Telecommunications, Inc.
Living in Earth, and dreaming in the moon world.