[nsp] CB-LLQ question

Kostas Anagnopoulos kostas.anagnopoulos at oteglobe.net
Sat Apr 5 18:20:54 EST 2003

Hello all,

I'd like to ask about CBWFQ with LLQ,is there a limit
to the LLQ traffic a customer should sent if we (as a provider)
want to preserve delay/jitter quarantees in "voice" class and in the
other classes as well.
For example if the customer admits 90% of the link speed in the LLQ
and the remaining 10% goes to bussiness class,what will be the end
result in terms of delay and jitter in both classes?will they be preserved
or such a high precentage of LLQ traffic will starve the other
class.

Thank you in advance

Kostas