[nsp] Setting caller ID on PRI

Cisco Geek Rotation cisco at peakpeak.com
Wed Apr 9 19:04:40 EDT 2003

Hi folks:

Here's a PRI on a NM HDV WIC card in a 3660 that allows me to make/receive
voice calls:

interface Serial6/0:23
  no ip address
  no logging event link-status
  isdn switch-type primary-ni
  isdn incoming-voice voice
  isdn calling-number xxx-xxx-xxxx
  no cdp enable

I've been pulling these individual B-channel trunks off-hook with an FXS
card and phone attached to it and when calling people using this method the
caller ID information doesn't show up on the recipient's phone.

I've tried changing the isdn calling-number command and that doesn't seem
to configure the info.  The telco says they aren't blocking it, and they
think I'm supposed to be doing something to make the info appear.

Anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks,
Chris