[nsp] Cat 6500 jumbo frame support anomolies

Keoseyan, Scott Scott.Keoseyan at Broadwing.com
Thu Apr 10 16:17:18 EDT 2003

Turns out there was a bug in the driver for the 1000Base-T NIC in the server that was causing it to send frames over the 9216 byte limit when jumbo-frame support was activated on the NIC.

-sak