[nsp] Wired Serial Interface problem

Prit Patel worknetworld at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 28 14:12:18 EDT 2003

Hello All,

              I have 7206VXR with NPE400.
I have terminate 4 E1 on that router on my 4T module.
>From last 15 days i have observed that all of a sudden
each E1 line protocol will go down and it will never
come up.Everything is perfect from provider end.As
soon as reboot router all link will start working
perfectly.This is happening very frequently.Does
anyone have face this problem before? What should i
check in my router to avoid this ?

Regards
Prit