[nsp] IPSec on Pix to Pix

Jarrod Baumann jarrod at advmed.com
Mon Apr 28 19:37:55 EDT 2003

James,

#1 yes use the private local source and destination for the access-list that
will match the interesting traffic.

It sounds like to me you have the proper config, but maybe are lacking the
nat (inside) 0 cli command that tell it not to actually NAT the traffic so
that the crypto policy can then route it to the tunnel destination.

If you have only one crypto map policy then it would be sufficient to use
the same ACL for your nat 0 statement.  If you have multiple VPN endpoints
then you will need to create a new acl defining the traffic for all vpn
tunnels.

Hope this helps.

Jarrod
kang