[nsp] Filter-Id for AS5300

Srdjan Simic srdjan at sezampro.yu
Fri Aug 1 15:46:30 EDT 2003

   Unfortunately all my traffic from vaccess is process, and I do have ip cef and I do NOT have any log lines in access list. Do you have an idea why?

Virtual-Access11
          Switching path    Pkts In   Chars In   Pkts Out  Chars Out
               Processor        627      58441          8        160
             Route cache          0          0        595     246113
                   Total        627      58441        603     246273

   I will try to find 12.3(1.5) and report whether it is ok or not.

Srdjan