[nsp] 12.3T - a niiiiice feature :)

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Wed Aug 6 13:30:08 EDT 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Tomas Daniska wrote:

> Warm Reload

Why would I want to reload the router apart from upgrading the IOS image?

Yes, it would be worthwhile if it could load the new image into RAM BEFORE
rebooting and then warm boot the new image, but I couldnt see anything on
that page that stated that this was the behaviour? Please correct me if I
missed it.

Yes, this is a benefit if IOS is buggy and crashes and needs to be
restarted all the time, but we don't want that, do we?

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se