[nsp] BGP to IGP Redistribution

Hawthorne, Austin J [IT] austin.j.hawthorne at citigroup.com
Tue Aug 12 12:10:13 EDT 2003

Sorry...

RIPv2,

RIP_A into IGP, network statement brings into BGP_A, same for RTR_B.

Redistribute BGP_A into EIGRP_A, and same for RTR_B.

BGP_A and BGP_B are in same AS (no iBGP) and run eBGP to another AS.

No Auto-Summary on any of the protocols.

Expect RIP_A learned routes to appear in EIGRP_A and announced to RTR_B
via EIGRP.

Thanks,

Austin