[nsp] Radius Server Suggestion

Adam Maloney adamm at sihope.com
Thu Aug 14 11:24:12 EDT 2003

I'll second the FreeRadius recommendation - we have only used it for a
special product (not many users), but it's stable and has all of the
features we needed.

We've also had good luck with GNU radius, but I'm not sure about it's SQL
LDAP capabilities.  You might want to wait awhile before you download it
from ftp.gnu.org though :)