[nsp] Radius Server Suggestion

jp at pour.midcoast.com jp at pour.midcoast.com
Thu Aug 14 14:58:58 EDT 2003

We use and like Radiator. The quantity and clarity of their documentation
is excellent. The software comes with a whole bunch of sample configs for
about every sort of implementation of their software. It's quite
versatile. It's reliable as well.

We upgraded to this after using Livingston's radius for many years.

--
/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Internet Access,