[nsp] Cisco ONS 15454 - how to blow away the config?

Tom tom at ispstuff.com
Fri Aug 22 17:49:54 EDT 2003

I am working on a Cisco ONS (cerent) box with 3.41 OS.  In attempting to
set-up the ONS for access through our firewall, I have lost CTC
connectivity.  It tries to load but hangs while reading the information
from the ONS.  I had selected port 683 for the firewall access.  Now it
does the same hang whether plugged in directly or through the firewall.

I still have telnet access.  Does anyone have a clue how to blow away the
current config in the TCC+ cards so that I can get access to the CTC again?

Many thanks,

Tom