[nsp] telnet exploit on 3550 ?

Everett Dowd edowd at cox.net
Thu Dec 4 10:47:26 EST 2003

If you are running an older version of IOS on the 3500 you may have this
vulnerability.  Howeve, we also turn of the web interface to the switch
because of the problems associated with http and IOS...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/products_security_advisory09186
a00800b1393.shtml

Everett